Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Black Sword by Kathryn Le Veque


Black SwordBlack Sword by Kathryn Le Veque
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is Phenomenal! I’d give it more stars if I could!

I read this book in less than a day. I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.

Yes! This book was all I thought it would be and more. I LOVED it.This was her best.. if not then one of the best books she has written! All of the characters have life.
The heroine is smart and level headed. She is a strong fighter but out of necessity not out of the desire to prove herself. She is not pouty or petty (a trait that grates on my nerves) she has a strong womanly courage that is admirable.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone who wishes to be swept away for a while!
Kathryn Le Veque is always a pleasurable read! I cannot put her books down. I can’t wait to start another.

I was sad to reach the end…. Kathryn I want more!! I am totally in Love with Devlin.


View all my reviews













T

1 comment:

  1. I haven't finished it but I'm loving it. Every time that I ready Kathryn's book I confirmed she is the best!1

    ReplyDelete